CB2 for Pets - Legal CBD Alternative
Is your pet suffering from stress, anxiety or inflammatory-related pain? Are you looking for a natural remedy to not only assist your best friend in relieving these symptoms but also to support its immune system and promote dietary health and wellbeing?
Australian owned Hemp Shack's CB2 for Pets is an oral terpene-based plant tincture (BCP) that may assist with the following health conditions and more:
Potential Health Benefits:
- Endocannabinoid System Support - CB2 for Pets binds to the CB2 receptors which has many therapeutic benefits.
- Inflammatory Pain - Reduces symptoms of painful inflammatory-related conditions such as arthritis.
- Anxiety/Depression - Balances mood and relieves feelings of sadness, stress and anxiety e.g. due to separation or storms.
- Relaxation - Calms the body and may include seizure support.
- Immune System Support - Protects cell linings and promotes healthy gut bacteria.
One feature of beta-caryophyllene (BCP) which has provoked massive interest is that it is a terpene which is also able to interact with CB2 receptor sites in the endocannabinoid system. This allows us to consider beta-caryophyllene (BCP) as a legal cannabinoid (CBD) as well as being a terpene.
Plus, to pharmacologically activate the CB2 receptors, a naturally occurring cannabinoid ligand, beta-caryophyllene (BCP) received attention due to its potent anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and immunomodulatory properties.
Research shows, it reduces inflammation in the brain, reducing chemicals that cause oxidative stress inside the skull. This may help protect the brain in an extreme scenario e.g. a stroke or seizure.
At the same time, you can help protect their gut from inflammation too!
If you have ever wondered if beta-caryophyllene is safe to use, you can rest assured that, as a naturally occurring terpene, it is regarded as safe even for use in foods.
- 100% Beta-Caryophyllene Oil (Portland, USA).
Directions for Use:
Small Animals (<10kg): Add 3.5ml to Pet Hemp 125ml.
Medium & Large Animals: Add 7.5ml to Pet Hemp 125ml.
Horses / Large Stock: Add 30ml to Horse Hemp 500ml.
Warning: Results may vary for each animal. If you have any concerns, please consult a vet prior to use.
- As a naturally sourced product, each batch may slightly differ in colour, smell, or texture.
- We recommend you store this product in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight or heat.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.