Scrub A-Go-Go Lavender 100g
A premium Coffee Body Scrub full of skin loving goodness. Made from sustainable, cleaned re-purposed coffee grounds, Coffee Body Scrub exfoliates, nourishes and soothes your skin. The additional oils have been carefully selected to provide valuable nutrients such as Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids.
EXFOLIATE + DETOXIFY + SHINE
What's inside our Coffee Body Scrub?
- Made from 70% upcycled Spent Coffee Grounds (SCG) dried and treated by NuKaffe Coffee Flour
- Dead Sea Salt has wonderful antifungal, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that help clean and detoxify the pores by driving out oil, dirt, and other impurities. This helps to eliminate acne, pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads.
- CPF Coffee Oil, extracted from SCG is caffeine free plus being the purest green Coffee Oil available. CPF Coffee Oil (SC-CO2) consist of high content of OLEIC and LINOLEIC ACID and ORAC value, well suited for skin care products, sunscreen, toiletries, aromatherapy, soaps, massage oils and balms. Anti-ageing properties make it ideal for use in facial serums and other oil base cosmetics. It’s stimulating effect can help keep skin smooth, especially when incorporated in body butters, creams, and lotions.
- CPF Avocado Seed Oil, is extracted from the seed of the Avocado, the Antioxidants and Anti-inflammatory agents in CO2 Extracted Avocado Seed Oil helps your skin stay smooth, strong, elastic and add moisture and won’t leave a lot of grease behind on your skin.
- Grape seed oil is a by-product of wine making. It is known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. With high amounts of Omega Fatty Acid, vitamin C and vitamin E for your skin, it helps minimise fine lines and moisturises and balances the skin
- Sweet Almond Oil can improve complexion and skin tones. It’s highly emollient, and can help to balance the absorption of moisture and water loss. Because it is antibacterial and high in Vitamin A, almond oil can be used to treat acne.
- Hemp Seed Oil has many health benefits, such as a high content of three Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid, Alpha, Linolenic Acid and Gamma linolenic Acid. It is useful in treating other skin conditions such as cradle cap, Psoriasis and acne and help resist infection.
- Turmeric Powder has antioxidants, anti-Inflammatory and antic-septic properties. It helps prevent wrinkles, remove dead dull skin and promote glowing skin.
Directions: Wet your body with warm water in the shower. Scoop the coffee body scrub and rub into your body. Massage scrub into your body for 2-3 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. For best results use 2-3 times per week.
Ingredients: Coffee Seed Powder (Coffee), Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Prunus Amygdalvs Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn Kibble), Sucrose (Brown Sugar), Vitis Vinifera Seed (Grape Seed) Oil, *Coffee Seed Oil 100% Pure, Benzyl Alcohol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Cannabis Sativa (Hemp Seed) Oil, Persea Gratissima (*Avocado Oil 100% Pure), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Parfum.
*Supercritical CO2 Extraction.
Warning: Patch test first. Product for external use only. Avoid eyes. If irritation occurs, rinse off with warm water and discontinue use.